ENGINES – 60 Day Warranty – Accessories such as alternators, starters, water pump, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injectors, carburetor,flywheel, brackets, oil pressure switches, thermostats, smog emission devices, and timing belts are complementary if still attached to the engine and do not necessarily come with the engine. These parts are not covered under the Melbourne Used Auto Parts warranty.
At the time of installation of engines and, it is required that the installer:
(1) Install a new thermostat
(2) Change oil and filter prior to starting
(3 Replace timing belt
(4) Flush and check radiator flow
(5) Install new oil seals and gaskets where necessary (oil leaks are not covered under warranty)
TRANSMISSIONS – 60 Day Warranty – It is required that the installer:
(1) Replace all external seals
(2) Replace filter and fluid
(3) Flush transmission cooling system including lines and cooler
(4) Properly seat torque converter on an automatic transmission
Body parts, sheet metal, wheels and tires (hoods, doors, fenders, bumpers, headlights, taillights, mirrors and glass) are sold strictly as is no warranty, no exchange and no refunds. We ask that you inspect the quality of the part you are purchasing before leaving, because we will not accept a return for any reason.
Electrical parts are all sold as is no warranty, no exchange & no refunds. This includes computers, modules, throttle bodies, distributors, speedometers, heater controls, stereos/radios, switches and electrical motors.
Interior parts are sold as is no warranty. This includes seats, dashes, carpet, trim panels and seat belts.
AC Compressor, Alternator, Fuel Pump – 30 days store credit only.
* We do not refund shipping. Some of the items we ship are sent LTL and shipping can be expensive. Please be sure you are ordering the correct part.
* To return your product, you should mail your product to the address above with certified mail or UPS or FEDEX with a tracking number.
* You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.